Sunday, July 19, 2009

stand up

STAND UP!
It's the time for me to stand up,
to face the reality...
to face the truth...
im not a person with huge success
but im a person with endless support,
encouragement from all my friends...
sometimes,
im just too coward to face the truth...
i always ran away from responsibilities...
NOW,
it is the time...
the time for me to STAND UP
and change for the better.
Maybe,
im the undiscovered ones...
im the one whom the people cannot see me from far...
And thus,
i tell myself,
i have to reach out...
i have to grab any single opportunities if ,
i wish to succeed in my life...
Maybe, i should learn from this experience...
Well,the world is realistic...
i can only put my best foot forward in doing everything.
Sometimes,things are really unexpected and unpredictable...
You will never know what would happen next...
So be ready for all kinds of
CHALLENGES AND TROUBLES...
well,i should stand up...
i should not ran away from responsibilities anymore...
i have to face all the people...

0 comments: