Monday, November 30, 2009

Consolation from a FRIEND

hey my baby,
Please do not cry over the split milk,
I know it is hard for you to accept the truth,
the reality that lies beyond,
even though the pain is so heavy and irresistible.
I am sorry to hear that.
truly sorry.
Let bygones be bygones...
it has finally come to an end.
never try to look back though it's a painful memory.
it will be worthless if you look back.
Hold back your tears and be prepared for a better tomorrow.
The pain has come and you ought to have strength to overcome it.
Allow me to accompany you and lend you a shoulder to cry on.
We can get through this tough moment.
Let's have a fresh start when you are ready.
And please do not ever hide your feelings...
Just pour it all out if you wish to
I am here for you,
MY BEST FRIEND

0 comments: