Monday, May 18, 2009

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy happy happy Teacher's day to all my teachers...

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY to:

MISS LEONG
who teaches me Biology at the moment...
the craziest teacher i have ever seen...but of course
i LIKE HER THE MOST...haha
She is very beautiful and charming and she remains single at the moment...hahahahaha

PUAN TAN
who taught me SEJARAH when i was in form 3
SHE is the best teacher i have ever seen
SHE IS beautiful and elegant
Of course,
she is so nice and warm...

PUAN NORIZAN
WHO TEACHES ME SEJARAH THIS YEAR
she is just like the MOTHER of 4s5
WHO NURTURED US WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND CARE...
she is one of the best malay teacher i have ever seen...hehe

PUAN MAIMUNAH
who teaches me malay this year
YUP I LOVE HER VOICE SO MUCH
FULL OF intonation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is the best malay teacher
good in teaching and
she is warm...nice....



once again
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY !!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: