Monday, May 18, 2009

Puan Lau,HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!



PUAN LAU



HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY!hAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!


happy teacher's day!
firstly,i would like to thank you for teaching us maths and add maths...
it is indeed my honour to have YOU as my ADD MATHS AND MATHS TEACHER...
YES,you are such a charming lady...ELEGANT AND BEAUTIFUL...
having you as my teacher is my pleasure...
Frankly i like watching you smile...
Sometimes your smile just melts my heart...
Puan Lau, do you know that
you look very fierce when you frowned?
haha
so Puan Lau,keep smiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOUR PERSONALITY SO MUCH...
although i couldnt get good marks for both my maths and add maths
BUT i will try my very best,i will study very hard and get very very super duper good results for both the maths and add maths papers...
i swear!





once again,Puan Lau ,Happy Teacher's Day!

1 comments:

Amy said...

LOL..pn lau is a good teacher=]