Monday, May 18, 2009

I swear...if i am the politician

i swear i will be a responsible politician
i swear i will be loyal,faithful to my party
i swear i will never cross over to other parties
i swear i will never ever disappoint the people
i swear i will HATE HEE YIT FONG for the rest of my life...
i swear i will not say sorry to the stupid political party
i swear i will always be there for PR if they need any help
i swear i will not be part of the corruption team
i swear i will love my party and country very much
i swear i will never respect BN
i swear i will always respect PR
i swear i will always support Nizar
i swear i will never support Zambry...
i swear i will bring happiness and satisfaction to the people...
i swear i will do my very best to please the people...

1 comments:

marshmallowie said...

whoa...loads of swears u got there....b a politician then...don't be a..what?? a pilot?