Sunday, May 17, 2009

les amie c'est pour la vie

A DaTe WiTh MY bUDDieS


:


I feel good because i have you as my best buddies...

Happy belated Birthday
to Yi Wen
AND
Happy Advanced Birthday to Gai Yee


Date :Teacher's Day
Time :6 until 10.30pm
Venue:Yeolde English....


Before






After

haha!!!!!!!!!!

p/s: i cut this cake...hoho


Best Friend
With a slight smile, grinning eyes, you'd help me provide an alibi, with words so sweet and fair, I surrender to your unwavering stare, you know me and what to say, you see directly under my facade, at the end of the day with smiling eyes we stand alone, we wonder why, there's darkness, there's hope, and now he's got a broken nose, we're the best of friends and when all goes down, at that one last moment we'll scream, because of a stupid, scary clown, our only fear is falling down, tell me friend when it's reached the end, we'll go down swingin' cause we're best friends.




Thank you for the memories .......

0 comments: