Sunday, May 17, 2009

Perhaps i was wrong...wrong...WRONG!!!!!!!!

Far from the beginning, i always thought that i was right in everything...but recently i realised that was wrong...i was very wrong anyway...

wrong in doing my studies
wrong in doing stupid things
especially hurting my best friend...sigh...
wrong in voicing out opinion...

wrong,wrong,wrong
i was wrong....
wrong from the beginning...
wrong
wrong
wrong
and
WRONG!!!!!!!!!

LAST FRIDAY
I got my add maths marks...
wrong wrong wrong
i almost fail!
What on earth was that!
i burst into tears when i got the marks!
what the HELL was that!
How come i got such low marks!
So embarassing and i was so .....helpless
I never thoght of having such low marks!
i was a failure!
the questions were easy but yet i couldnt even get 5o something...
whats wrong with me?


and then i got the second shocked in my life...
i did not even got good marks in my chemistry paper 2!
i recoiled in fear....
why?
i kept asking myself with the same question?
Why couldnt i get good marks?
after all i have already tried my very best to study chemistry
but how can i get such stupid results?
Why?

i know
i know my self well
i was wrong
very wrong the way i did my studies...
but luckily
i am able to get started again...
i believe one day
i will back to normal!
i will try my very best!

0 comments: