Sunday, May 17, 2009

Perhaps,it was a sunday!


Wow
having such a great time with my friends...
haha

Date :26 of April 2009
Time:1300
Venue: Tower Regency Hotel
Activities: Doing Nothing But watching TeH Yi Mei...Oh MY!
P/S: SOUNDED RIDICULOUS...


This activity was hold by Choral Speaking team, AMC...haha
After winninG the zonE and district level but LOST the STATE LEVEL!OH Gosh!
fEELING SO STUPID!

ANYWAY
we have had time of our lives over here...haha
LET OUR HAIR DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRSTLY
I WAS LATE
WHY WAS I LATE?
this is because i was having my st john quiz competition...
oh my, i saw him again...
he was so different now...
He is so SMART!
TALLER AND DARKER anyway!
haha,where am i now?
AM I SUPPOSED TO TALK about my choral speaking party?
haha
sorry...


oh then after the competition,
i quickly rushed to Tower Regency Hotel!
RUSHED LIKE HELL!
THE PARTY WAS LOCATED AT 16TH FLOOR!
the first thing that popped up in my mind was DIED!
16TH FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luckily the lift was in such a good condition...euwwwwwwwwwww


My friends acted like waitress when i reached there...
aspecially PheiNee and my dear darling, Xin Ci
how stupid they were,non -stop taking food for me...
anyway i was so touched...feeling very warm although i was eating ice-cream and icekacang...haha...
after that i saw her...TEH YI MEI
oh my!i tried to calm myself down...
she was like a LONG HAIR GHOST with pale face when she has put on her makeup!
Never mind,i tried to tell myself...hewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


after that we took a lot of photos...with my xin ci darling....haha


then went home when it was time to leave!

0 comments: