Sunday, May 17, 2009

my dear friend,im sorry!

my dear friend,(YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ,RIGHT?)
im so sorry,

SORRY FOR MY INSOLENT AND RUDE BEHAVIOUR!

i couldnt control myself well but hey that is my style of going along with others.I am so sorry
i knew i have misunderstood you...
I apologized...
i am very sorry for what i have done to you.
i understand sorry doesnt mean anything but the best damn word in this world is sorry...
haha
when i thought back our six years friendship,
I knew both of us have already tried our best to maintain this half-broken friendship but i was so damn happy that you never give up this six years friendship...
I know pretty well that there is no turning back for me to treat you better
but i promise you i will try my very best to treat you as how i treat bonnie...
haha and please do not ever misunderstand that i like her...
well i think i have to get this clear,if not it is UNFAIR FOR ME!
PLEASE LISTEN TO MY EXPLAINATION,OKEY?
because i really do not want myself to get into trouble (she will punch me of course)
WELL i doesnt like her of course
i did all these things just because of one reason
i do not want her to feel alienated(is this the right word?anyway,i do not know)...
i want her to participate fully in our group...
do you ever notice that she seldom voice out opinions.....she always remains quiet ...
You know right?
So i beg you please dont misunderstand anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Frankly i am totally fed up with this....anyway, i am already used to it...sigh...





no matter what happen,
you are always my best friend...MY VERY VERY BEST FRIEND....
i will keep this word in my mind until the day i die...haha
P/S:PLEASE i beg you dont fool me anymore,especially i,j and s...haiz...you know how stupid i felt when you told me the truth...

2 comments:

Alicia Thang Yiwen said...

hey there i was really touched
im sorry too T.T
and bout the i,j,s PLS
i beg u dun mention them again!!
thanks lol

Unknown said...

唉,何苦呢?
你们还能剩下多少时光?
珍惜彼此吧。
你们上了中学还能同班,算很幸运了。
不要留下任何遗憾,不要步上我的后尘……